A Little Bit of Culture in a Big Way
This past March we celebrated our 26th anniversary by continuing to be the strongest and smartest agency in the Challenger Food category. Any RMDer will tell you: RMD is all about the culture. So, what makes this place one we all love coming to every day?
RMD’s culture is like no other. While the formula for a perfect workplace may not exist, we think that by understanding that it is a collaborative effort and that it is something we consciously work to maintain every day, we’ve come pretty damn close.
Here’s a taste of what we think makes our agency great!
1. Mojo Lunch. Hey, a team’s gotta eat, right? Mojo Lunch on Friday is a perk this hungry team never takes for granted!
2. Quarterly Outings. Team building makes the world or RMD go round! Two for family and friends and two for team only makes for happy people all around.
3. Plank Like You Need It. It might seem unnecessary, but the RMDers who plank every day know that all it takes to manage your state is a couple of abdominal building minutes!
4. #ThankfulThursday. Teambuilding makes RMD go round, but gratitude is at the heart of all we do, and Thankful Thursday reminds us of that.
5. Summer Fridays. It’s summer, it’s warm, it’s sunny and it’s time to enjoy a half day off to do whatever you want to do – except work.
6. Bang a Gong. A gong helps us to celebrate the big and small victories audibly throughout the day!
7. #AttitudeOfGratitude. An RMD-inspired way of celebrating the gifts (big and small) we each give to one another every day. #AOG to you for giving our blog post a read!
8. Soul Train. When we’re saying goodbye to a team member, our version of Soul Train sends ‘em out in a classic RMD manner.
9. Furry friends. They’re our official Directors of Stress Management, and they do a damn good job!
10. ProBest. Held every Friday, ProBest is our time to come together and become the high-quality professionals that help to make RMD special.
11. Mojo. It’s our time to reconnect and reflect on yet another outstanding week Think of it as a little teambuilding every Friday morning.
12. Virtual Showers. RMD throws one heck of a shower. Wedding and baby showers are our specialties!
13. Community Work. Because we’re all like-minded individuals, work like that we do with Wagons Ho Ho Ho is something we have a great deal of pride.
15. Sprints. Revolutionizing the way we hold meetings, you have to experience a sprint to see how much more productive they make us!
16. Book Club. In our commitment to excellence, we love meeting every Wednesday morning to share our thoughts on that month’s industry-related book. Check out a few books worth reading.
17. HipChatting. We just use this internal communication tool as our agency-wide message board to celebrate victories, share ideas and feel connected. Sound off!